- Establishing new relationships with potential Clients, Manufacturers and Suppliers in U.S and South American Regions.
- Developing, cultivating the markets in U.S as well as South American Countries for our Petroleum products.
- Attaining and exceeing sales goals through both existing and new business will be a priority.
- Getting the quotations & operating the projects in timely manner based on Client’s needs.
- Occasional travel will be required to meet and support our Clients.
- BS degree in Petroleum Engineering
- Relevant business experience minimum 10 years (drilling and/or oil and gas production). Familiar with sales on Petroleum products such as, OCTG, rigs, drilling tools are preferably.
- Good relationships & skills with customers and willingness to make sales calls
- MS Office skills (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Self- Starter, Goal oriented with a positive attitude
- Ability to make presentations to the groups
Work Location: Houston, TX and Corona, CA
Schedule: Full Time ( Day Job)
Compensation: contact us